Sheffield Mental Health Information Forum: Helping locals connect with services

Today, I wanted to share with you an important forum that helps Sheffield people connect with mental health services. The Sheffield Mental Information Health Forum was founded by Ellen Chapman, 22, to help local people who are struggling to find and connect with mental health services. The 22-year-old launched the forum in May, and since then has been striving to grow the Facebook page and overall connect with people in need. The forum will make a positive impact on people's lives so, it is important that the message gets heard.

Ellen said: "I am trying to be the person I needed when I was younger." This is the main reasoning to the idea of the forum. Ellen has devoted a lot of time to this page, she has even spent money to promote the site on Facebook so more people can access the help they need.

I think this forum is a fab idea, and many others should be set up in local areas. There's always been a stigma behind mental health which is so sad; this site can really help people connect with services and people in similar situations.  Ellen really is a remarkable woman and is very passionate about mental health; to say she has pulled this all off on her own is amazing. There's an array of services on the forum ranging from helplines, tips, and meetings. This site is the place to go to for anybody in need of help as services can be hard to access and find but Ellen makes it simpler to find a service that can suit each individual need.



Until next time,
Lauren.



1 comment

  1. Hi everyone I'm Mrs. ALEKSI TAISIYA, My husband divorced me 2 years ago to live with another woman and I have tried to have him back but I could not, so I tried to do many things to get him back and he refuse to come back. One faithful Friday morning, I visit a forum for tips on how to get your ex back, and there I saw a lady testifying on how Dr.AKHERE helped her to get her husband back after he was tied down with a spell by another woman. Although I never believed in spiritual work I reluctantly tried him because I was desperate and I contact him and explain my problems to him, to my greatest surprise Dr.AKHERE helped me to bring back my husband after 5days and now my relationship is more perfect just as he promised. Getting your ex back permanently does not only bring back someone you love but it will also re-unite your lovers' feelings. My husband now treats me like a Queen and always says he loves me all the time. If you are passing through difficulties in your relationship, Doctor AKHERE can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships, and do some other things. I can assure you he's highly potent and reliable. Email him for urgent help [AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com ] or +2349057261346 .

    ReplyDelete