|I really love these colours on the eyes, I think the colours are very Autumnal and pretty. I love the colours they really remind me of leaves on the trees.|
What do you think to this makeup look? let me know in the comments
Thursday, 29 October 2015
Wednesday, 28 October 2015
Today I've had a really nice chilled day though, I've just sat in and watched rubbish daytime tv haha! I've also been looking after my nanans dog Lou-Lou she is so sweet. She's so funny and really makes me laugh, bless her. Of course I had to take lots of pictures of her for Instagram and Twitter, you will of probably seen the pictures already but im still going to show you again, sorry haha!
So from now on I'm really hoping to get back on track with my blog. I've been writing and planning a few ideas for my blog, and I can't wait to get back to normal with it.
Wednesday, 21 October 2015
Friday, 16 October 2015
I love plum colours at Autumn time, so my nails are no exception to this plum love.
I love plastering my nails in plum perfection, and this Bourjois polish is amazing and quick drying. It literally takes seconds!
I love this lipstick its my staple, I wear it a lot. I received some really nice compliments on this lipstick, and some people were shocked when I told them its collection, and the price is only £2.99!
Tuesday, 13 October 2015
2- I love this picture because, it reminds me of my holiday in Turkey, and it also shows my love for turtles and animals!
|3- I love this picture because, it was the very first picture I got of my nanans beautiful Pug Lou-Lou.|
4- I love this picture because, this was the best picture I've ever taken. This picture really started my love for photography, and made me venture more into it.
5- I love this picture because, it was the very first picture I got of my kitty's. I can't believe this was two years ago!
Follow me on Instagram here.
What do you think to these pictures? let me know in the comments.
Wednesday, 7 October 2015
Sunday, 4 October 2015
Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog. Its been a while since I've shared with you my wish list, but since its Autumn my favourite time of year. I thought I would share with you what I'm lusting after.
New look always stands out to me and I think they really know what they're doing when it comes to high street fashion. I was browsing online and their Autumn/Winter range is incredible, can I please just have everything!.
1. (Buy here) I love these cute boots, Autumn/Winter isn't complete without them. We all dread the snow and ice days I know, but these boots will make those days a lot easier. These boots would look great with black skinny jeans, and a knitwear jumper to keep you cosy.
2. (Buy rust jumper here) This colour just screams Autumn, it reminds me of the beautiful leafs. This colour is everywhere at Autumn time, and when asked what colour relates to Autumn, this burgundy red will spring to mind. This jumper would look great with skinny jeans and a leather jacket.
3. (Buy ripped knee trousers here) Black ripped knee jeans are a classic, they go with anything. I love how you can dress these up or down, with a fancy top and heels for night or a jumper and boots for day.
4. (Buy coat here) The colour really grabbed my attention, this tan colour is everywhere this Autumn/Winter. I love the colour and I have recently purchased a tanned boyfriend style coat, but you can never have too many tanned coats!
5. (Buy tartan scarf here) Tartan scarfs are so big at Autumn/Winter time, they're normally all the same colour being red but this is unique and stands out. I love the yellow detailed colour its so cute, it makes a difference to an ordinary red tartan scarf.
6. (Buy burgundy hat here) I love this burgundy colour, and by now I guess you can tell. Who doesn't love this colour at Autumn/Winter time? Its great to give your plain black hat a lively look with this colour.
7. (Buy pj top here) ''Its a bed hair and pyjamas kind of day.'' I love the saying on this pyjama top, because it really sums up Sunday. I love the navy colour and it will look great, with any pyjamas bottoms you may have.
8. (Buy cardigan here) I love these cardigan type ponchos, they are so cosy and look casual but put together at the same time. I love the tan colour, again another Autumn/Winter iconic colour.
9. (Buy bag here) I love this bag, because the colour will go with any outfit and its big enough to fit everyday things for school, work etc..
What is your favourite item from my wish list? Let me know in the comments.
Friday, 2 October 2015
|So, because its Autumn I had to get a gorgeous plum shade in!|
I love these Bourjois nail polishes, because they are so easy to apply and dry so quick.
|A little bit of a nude colour!|
|A hint of glitter.|
So, this is the finished look. I went for a plum and nude combination I think this looks so pretty.
|This is the dress I chose to go with the nails. You can never go wrong with a classic black dress.|
What do you think to this nail look? let me know in the comments